jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

My own style



   Personally, I like dressing very simply and with a casual look day by day, because the most important thing for me is to feel comfortable. However, when I dress up I have a range of styles, some more hippies, others more elegant, more preppy or more vintage. And I think that this is because I don’t like to look always the same, I like to change my appearance and wear all the looks that I like.  And obviously, I change my looks depending on the places I go or the people I will meet. Finally, in my opinion, nowadays people need to look trendy or cool to feel good inside. I know that looking good makes me feel good, and this happens to other people too. That it’s because we all always try to show through our clothes how we are inside, that is to say our personality.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario